Monday, December 6, 2010

Books, Part I

A few years ago I started keeping track of the books I read.  I think you can tell alot about a person by the books they read so here are some of the ones I really enjoyed:

Left to Tell: Finding God Amongst the Rowandan Holocaust
The Compassion of Animals: True Stories of Animal Courage and Kindness
The Broker
God Whispers
Marley & Me
Believing God
Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Love and Purpose
Girl Meets God
Memoirs of a Geisha
A Good Dog
The Purpose Driven Life
To Bagdad With Love
The Innocent Man
Lance Armstrong's War
Kite Runner
Chosen by a Horse
My Alaskan Idyll
A Deeper Sleep
In an Instant
If you Lived Here I'd Know Your Name
Inside the Kingdom
Nervous Water
The Organic God
Dear John
Nineteen Minutes
They Poured Fire on Us From the Sky
Sisters
Slow Burn
The Glass Castle
Vanishing Acts
Mercy
Harvesting the Heart
It's all About Him
Four Against the Wilderness
The Pact
A Grace Disguised
Perfect Match
Giving: How Each of us Can Change the World

What are some of YOUR favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment