Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

Josiah Farrell
Aidan Swenson
There are three little boys in my life that I have never met save for a 30 minute visit on the fly recently.  My niece Krista was traveling home to Port Angeles and I saw her at the airport with her son, Josiah, for just few minutes.  In PA are two more little boys, the children of my nephew Aaron & his wife Erika.  Their names are Aidan & Ethan.  They are almost 2 and 4 (I think!) I am going to meet them in Februrary and I couldn't be more excited.  I feel like I know them from the many, many photos that document their short lives.  And of course, from their grandma and grandpa's stories too.
Ethan & Josie, Ethan couldn't keep his fingers out of Josie's hair

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Hope you get to see them again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! post all the picts of my baby you want. he's the cutest! heheh... So fun, I love your blog- keep going!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete